Friday, October 7, 2011

big things

This is a big thing - here's my new website! Hope you like it as much as I do.



And there's even a new pattern, Driven! To celebrate this new website, that we have built for a long time now (thank you, dear husband for all the hours you've coded it for me!), there's a 30% discount for all my self-published patterns and ebooks for the weekend. Beginning right now and ending on Sunday, 9th of October 2011. And it happens to be my birthday soon too, yes, the feared 30th.


Driven cardigan

Lovely open cardigan for autumn days. It’s warm, simple and easy with small details. The cardigan is worked from the top down in one piece.

Sizes: x-s (s, m, l, x-l, xx-l)
Finished chest circumference: 30 (34, 38, 42½, 46, 50)” 75 (85, 95, 105, 115, 125) cm
Yarn: 680 - 1120 yards [622 - 1024 meters] Merino Worsted by Malabrigo, or other aran weight yarn.
Gauge: 16 stitches and 20 rows = 4 inches [10 cm] in reversed Stockinette stitch



€4,90
 

13 comments:

jonnahah said...

Nice, congratulations!

Carlene said...

Ooh, nice! I love the little raindrops when you roll over the menu...

Rubicon said...

Congratulations on the new website!

And thanks for the discount - I just bought 2 patterns :)

patricia said...

Congratulations! What a nice design!

lauren said...

The new web page looks great, but I am mostly SUPER excited about the sale! Happy birthday, and thanks for the great patterns.

Tuija said...

Kauniit ja selkeät sivut! Onnea myös synttärisankarille. :)

Sonia said...

Happy Birthday! I fear once I start knitting your designs, I will not stop! I really love your style of design.

nicole said...

Congratulations!! I know your new venture will meet great success. You have such talent!

Maryse said...

Nice construction! And yes, I'll now be heading to your new we site ;-) It's funny you mention the dreaded 30s in your post because today I'm turning 39 and is thinking just the opposite ;-)

Ula Zygadlewicz said...

Congratulations! :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your beautiful blog!

Tessa von KÖNIGkind said...

Wunderschön!
Liebste Grüße
Theresa

Unknown said...

This is so flattering. I love the feminine lines. It looks great! Congratulations on your new site.