Tuesday, November 10, 2009

the second


We have snow - well more water than snow, but you can still see some white spots here and there. Little O was astonished in the morning: Look mommy, there's crumbs in the air. This might be the perfect time to show you my second design - Modern Garden.

Quickly knitted with super bulky yarn, it's great for winter. Thick, but still flattering. Almost all shaping is done with the leaf motifs and I'm so happy it worked! The pattern is charted, but the carts are so basic that every knitter can knit this.


Happy knitting to all! I hope you enjoy my patterns.

18 comments:

Tuija said...

Kaunis! Tykkään tosi paljon siitä, miten olet tässä yhdistänyt paksun langan herkkään, istuvaan, suorastaan naiselliseen malliin.

Tora said...

The cardigan makes me smile, there is something so naive about it. It's beautiful!

Birgitte said...

Yippeeee! I've been looking forward to this one! Perfect timing :)

Melinda said...

Oh, funny - in a good way, of course!:)))

Stephanie said...

The sweater looks lovely, but is there a photo of the front?

Kaisa & Christoffer Leka said...

Yay! Thanks! :)

veera said...

Thank you all!

I added one photo of the front in to the post.

Jodi said...

Just lovely! I just purchased the pattern, and I'm going to knit one for my mum for Christmas.

med nål och tråd said...

It's just beautiful!

Anonymous said...

spectacular design! i love the back detailing!

Anonymous said...

shoot. that typepad thing came out strange. sorry!

Team Knit said...

Hooray!! Such a gorgeous design!!

- Julie

britt said...

very pretty. can't wait to see what you make next.

liset said...

'Quikly knitted' ... Ohh I wish I could! It's beautiful!! I love the leave structure.

shandy said...

What a clever pattern! and the leaf shaping seems very well-placed.

Suzanne said...

Love the chunky leaf pattern - great idea to use the leaves as shaping.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the pattern on this cardigan! It's so whimsical and thought-provoking :)

Unknown said...

Ihania, kerrassaan upeita!! Nyt Veera tilaustyönä pienille tytöille jotain neuletakkia....